Thursday, December 10, 2015

Day Three

Today was day three of my liquid diet.  I've lost 5 lbs. since I started on Tuesday.  Woot woot!  Hopefully I'm getting my liver healthy enough for surgery.  I've tried the cream of chicken soup (nasty) so I won't be buying any of that.  The chocolate pudding is pretty good but I didn't put enough water in it so it was a little thick.  600-800 calories, who'd have thought that I could do that?  Honestly, I'm craving meat and vegetables.  Only 11 more days to go.  I'm starting to get all my ducks in a row.  Getting my stuff ready for the hospital and I'll be going this weekend to stock up on protein shakes at Sam's Club.  I'm also going to get some more of the broccoli and cheese soup because I really like that.  I can't wait until I can make my own to eat.  Or get some from Panera Bread.  I've heard they have really good broccoli and cheese soup.  Their french onion soup is yummy so I'm sure their other soups are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment