Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Day One of Liquid Diet

The morning started out very badly.  I tried using my Premier Protein powder with water and it was nasty.  So when I got to work I blended it with some ice in a blender.  It made it a little more palatable.  I had some hot jello water around 10 then around 1 I made some chicken broth using 2 boullion cubes and hot water.  Boy did that taste good.  But when I got off work I was ready to gnaw off my arm.  So I decided to try one of the New Directions Broccoli and Cheese soups.  Oh so good and so full.  I feel so much better!  I'm getting more of those.  Since I'm pre-op I can buy them for $17.50 a box instead of $23 a box.  I'm going to be getting a few more boxes.  A friend advised that I get the Premier Protein that's ready made and drink that so I bought a box of chocolate and a box of vanilla.  I don't like vanilla so I'm going to add flavorings to those.  We'll see how that goes.  I'm going to have a chocolate one at about 9 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment