Sunday, December 6, 2015

2 Days Left of Normal Eating

I start my liquid diet Tuesday.  I'm not looking forward to it but it's something I have to do.  I've been eating some of my favorite foods because it's going to be a while before I get to have them again.  I haven't gone overboard though.  So tonight we're having Applebee's for dinner.  I always get the 4 cheese mac and cheese with the honey pepper chicken.  That's what I'm getting tonight.  Not quite sure what we'll have for dinner tomorrow.  Protein shakes, broth, jello and water.  That's what's on my menu for the next two weeks.  I'm ok with it though. I'm a strong person and this is getting me to my tool (gastric sleeve) to lose weight.  I will have a permanent tool to lose weight and I'm so excited.  I can finally be the person I've always wanted to be.  Does that sound shallow?  I've struggled with my weight for 25 years and my struggle has come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment